Backlit bathroom mirrors are the best way to upgrade our bathroom mirrors. Its main motive is to spread the light around the area, making it look durable and attractive. The LED mirror can be used as a normal mirror and a decorative mirror with lights. LED mirrors provide quality light and backlighting to bring life around the walls. It keeps the wall looking its best compared to other walls. Even a simple partition can look glamorous and chic with a backlit bathroom mirror.
LED mirrors fill the empty space on the wall and make the room appear larger and more spacious. A small space can improve an entire section of the room and of course the bathroom. Mirrors have become essential items in our bathrooms, especially bathroom mirrors, thanks to innovative mirror designs and lighting around the mirrors, which makes it look stunning in both decoration and lighting.
Lighting plays an important role in any room, and the best thing we can have in our bathroom is the LED backlit bathroom mirror. Lighted mirrors are available in a variety of different LED light options such as warm white, natural white, RGB, and more.
Across the room, the bathroom is where we spend most of our alone time, getting ready for whatever comes our way that day. In fact, this is the most important part of the interior, with illuminated mirrors. Having a multifunctional backlit bathroom mirror can inspire peace and relaxation, which will positively impact our mental health and well-being and allow you to start your day feeling refreshed. This will have an impact on our health and even serve as a decoration on our walls.
After all, mirrors are best for hanging on the wall, and nothing beats them. In fact, backlit bathroom mirrors emit a cool glow, perfect for decorating and being the focal point of any room.
This guide will show you how to install an LED backlit mirror without much trouble or cost. This blog provides some guidelines on backlit LED bathroom mirrors.
1. First off – What is a Backlit Mirror?
Backlit mirrors are usually frameless setups with LED lights behind them that outline the perimeter of the mirror – emitting a subtle but plentiful light and a relaxing glow. Typically, backlit mirrors will not have frosting on the front. It only shines from behind the mirror.
Installing a backlit mirror will give you beautiful and functional lighting without the need for lighting fixtures and electricians. Installing a lighted mirror in our bathroom is an easy way to make it look extra attractive and become the focal point of the room.
2. Why Choose a Backlit Bathroom Mirror?
When we spend money on home decor, we want the best quality items in our home that look stunning and gorgeous. Even a simple mirror can overlook the aesthetics of a wall if hung in the best position on the wall. When we renovate a bathroom, the best mirror we choose is the backlit LED mirror because it comes in different options. Backlit mirrors are versatile and offer a variety of different features such as different LED color options, defogger options, Bluetooth options, clock options, magnifying glass options, and even artificial options that integrate with backlit bathroom mirrors. But before choosing the perfect LED bathroom mirror, you must check out the little guide below
3. How to Choose the Right Backlit Bathroom Mirror for Your Space:
- Size: Choosing the right mirror size requires taking into account the proportions of the room. If it’s too large, it can overwhelm the decor and feel overwhelming. Mirrors that are too small are inconvenient to choose from. The best rule of thumb for choosing a mirror size is to stand and make it half the size of the mirror. The most common sizes for Indian homes are 24 x 24-inch round and square LED mirrors, 18 x 24-inch rectangular mirrors, and oval LED bathroom mirrors.
- Frames: Be the pioneer of your own decorative world. Choose by yourself if you want a frameless LED mirror or framed LED mirror. In both cases, they are the same but framed LED mirrors are usually best for decorative purposes. Framed LED mirrors can be available in different colors and are the best choice for decoration.
- Shapes: Rounded edges like round and oval mirrors offer options for slicing and putting a lot of effort into decorating. The sharp edges in rectangular and square mirrors are best for wider walls. There are also other different shapes such as irregular mirrors which offer flexibility in shape and are a good choice to decorate our bathrooms.
- Storage: Backlit cabinet mirrors are a great option if you need extra storage space. If you are looking for a storage cabinet for your bathroom to keep the necessary things, cabinet mirrors are perfect for that situation.
4. What are the Different Types of LED Lights?
Before we get into led mirrors, it is important to understand the different types of led lights available in led mirrors. NICEMOCO uses world-class LED strips to light up the LED mirror’s long-lasting and energy-saving LED strips.
- Warm White LED Lights: Warm White produces a daylight-like color that is slightly yellowish in nature. This LED lantern is the most popular color in our collection. It produces warm white.
- Natural White LED Light: Lighter in appearance, just a hint of warm white is a natural white. This LED color produces a natural white LED light in the mirror.
- RGB LED Lights: RGB LEDs can produce almost any color using these three primary additive color methods: red, green, and blue. This lighting is best used in backlit mirrors of exhibits to decorate our walls with different lighting.
Some people prefer cool whites, others warm whites; it’s a matter of taste.